Indirect Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading service provider of assembly and test services for a broad range of semiconductor chips. They are looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their team.
They strive to have a team of passionate people working in unity to deliver quality products and value-added services that meet and exceed customers' expectations. They strongly believe in corporate social responsibility and the desire to make a positive impact on our environment and community, while being an employer of choice.
- Identify/ initiate/ enhance current processes to meet the changing requirements of the organization
- Set Goals & Objectives for direct reports and provide measurement indices to assess performance
- Support the development and implementation of purchasing and contract management, policies and procedures and ensuring all purchase are approved within mandated guidelines
- Assist management in identifying cost saving and drive activities to meet the cost reduction targets
- Sourcing for new parts and establishing new supplier relationship to help fulfil the needs of the organization
- Initiate, manage and cooperate with other internal resources to complete projects
- Review contracts to ensure that the price and terms are favorable to the organization
- Monitor performance of suppliers to meet objectives in quality, flexibility, inventory control and actively engage suppliers to improve the deliverables (supplier evaluation and supplier development)
- Capable of handling multiple local and regional projects simultaneously and executing them to completion
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team experience in purchasing management
- Working experience manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in supply chain systems (SAP & Ariba)
- Strong customer orientation and adaptable to changing customer demands
- Good communication, interpersonal skills & good leadership
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.