Indirect Procurement Manager
Our client is currently looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their retail company. The Manager role is responsible for contributing to various Indirect Procurement objectives in order to realize maximum benefit to the business. The major categories of responsibility will be Marketing.
- Implementation of corporate Indirect Procurement initiatives at country level
- Manage spend of indirect commodities (Marketing) and capital expenditures in support of the business objectives
- Validate the savings reported by suppliers and seek approval from internal stakeholders as well as reporting to Regional procurement team.
- Execution of Global Procurement Policy, ensuring that the policy is best adapting to local requirements in terms of business, culture, legal, regulatory and economics from time to time
- Evaluate suppliers' capabilities and establish sources for new technologies and markets as driven by business requirements.
Ideally you should have strong soft skills with a technical background. You should proactive with strong presentation skills. Managed various projects. You would have 7 - 10 years of relevant procurement experiences in multinational corporations, preferably in a managerial role. Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.