|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$96000.00 per annum|
Our client is currently looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join their retail company. The Manager role is responsible for contributing to various Indirect Procurement objectives in order to realize maximum benefit to the business. The manager's categories of responsibility are within store visual merchandising.
- The Manager will work with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams across Brands and/or Regions on spend management initiatives.
- The Manager will implement category-specific strategies, drive strategic sourcing activities, and build supplier relationship management programs for various categories of indirect spend.
- Realizes maximum benefit to the business by implementing category-specific supply strategies, ensuring that products are specified and optimized with the best supplier input and capabilities and using all demand-sided opportunities with selected suppliers.
- Categories include store visual merchandising.
- Plans and leads sourcing projects on a global, regional, local and/or multi-site level, engaging stakeholders and the required cross-functional resources
- Develops, leads and implements local/regional/global supplier relationship programs in close alignment with stakeholders
- Supports regional and/ or local sourcing projects related to the assigned categories by giving guidance, providing methodologies and sharing any other relevant expertise
Ideally you will be holding a bachelor's degree in engineering, Business Administration or Finance is preferred; certifications in design, engineering, materials management are a plus. Strategic sourcing experience with a minimum 6 - 8 years in category sourcing management experience. Preferably minimum 2- 3years in visual merchandising, and store materials and fixtures and/or experience in construction management.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME