Information Security Manager (up to Director level)
|Salary:||S$140000 - S$180000 per annum + flexible range (depending on seniority)|
A well-known bank is looking for a Information Security Manager (up to Director level) to join them and to develop and implement information security policies across the bank. The Information Security manager would be involved in risk management and with particular specialization in Technology Risk and Information Security processes, regulations and strategies. This is a permanent role with the bank and offers exciting career prospects.
Key responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Ensuring compliance of information technology or relevant data assets to regulatory requirements, security processes and laws
- Keeping the Information Security risk register up to date with business-relevant and assessed current and emerging Information Security risks
- Conducting or facilitating risk and vulnerability assessments
- Working with other teams and carry out security assessments within processes and systems
To be qualified for the role, the candidate would have:
- At least 8 years of proven experience within technology risk, information security or operational security with focus on IT risk / information security
- Knowledgeable of risk regulations within the financial industry
- Prior experience with cyber security a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders, internal and external stakeholders
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number AMJ40265 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.