|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$112000.00 per annum|
IT Infrastructure Engineer wanted for a Global Investment Management firm!
- Global Investment Management firm
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a Global Investment Management firm with over 30 years of history and enjoys a strong global presence, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a IT Infrastructure Engineer for their technology team. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for managing project implementation and day to day operations of the company's IT Infrastructure, including but not limited to Windows, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange and Network Systems. You will also be expected to work closely with stakeholders across all levels to understand their business needs and ensure smooth project implementation for end users.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 10 plus years of IT Infrastructure Engineering/ Systems Engineering, ideally in the banking/ financial services or insurance industry
- At least 3 to 5 years of L3 Engineering and Support experience, in areas including Windows, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, Network Systems, Infrastructure Security and VoIP
- Good understanding of public cloud platform such as Azure/ AWS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.