Infrastructure Project Manager
|Salary:||S$108000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Infrastructure Project Manager wanted for a Global Financial Institution!
- Global Financial Institution
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a Global Financial Institution with over 170 years of history and enjoys a strong global presence, with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Infrastructure Project Manger for their technology team. Reporting to the IT Product Owner, you will be responsible for managing all IT infrastructure projects across the region, including O365 migration, data center fit outs and relocation. You will also be expected to work closely with stakeholders across all levels to understand their business needs and ensure smooth project implementation for end users.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 to 10 plus years of IT Infrastructure project experience, ideally in the banking/ financial services or insurance industry
- Strong experience in managing infrastructure projects such as Data Centre fit out and relocation
- Managed end to end successful project implementation for at least one Office 365 migration
- Well- versed with MAS TRM framework and Cloud Outsourcing guidelines
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.