Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is a leading global provider for data, network and infrastructure solutions to top global banks & capital markets. They are currently in growth mode across APAC and are looking to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager for their Singapore office.
The Project manager will work closely with clients to develop project plans and and coordinate delivery. The PM will also be the main point of contact dor status, timelines and risk to management and clients and will be expected to be a Subject Matter Expert in end-to-end infrastructure projects.
- 8+ years' experience working as an Infrastructure PM in Banking/Capital Markets sector
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of projects with exposure to market data, low latency networks etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to work independently or with a team
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project
- Understanding of financial markets environment
- Basic understanding of software components eg. message bus, database type, API etc.
If you are keen to explore this position, please click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.