Innovation Coach, FinTech
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services HaTCH|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$190000.00 per annum|
A leading financial institution's incubator is looking to hire an Entrepreneur-in-residence to join their team.
This is a growing Fintech firm that is rapidly expanding in Singapore and APAC as a whole. The incumbent is expected to partner with clients and internal stakeholders to incubate new ideas and solve real business problems using human centred design, lean start up and agile methodologies. He/she will also work closely with key stakeholders to identify, implement and measure effectiveness of behavioural science interventions. The other aspect of the role will be to facilitate workshops to help start-ups uncover their customer value proposition and navigating them through their proof of concept.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6- 12 years of experience in a similar capacity of advising and mentoring start-ups/part of an incubator
- Understanding and implementation of lean start-up, human centred design and agile methodology
- Worked on business model canvas
- Able to navigate an ambiguous environment confidently
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Passionate about FinTech and start-up domain
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980