Inside Sales Representative
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a cyber-security start-up which leverages on its deep research and expertise in one of Singapore's top university to provide vulnerability management solutions to enterprise clients. Founded in 2016, they are committed towards building a cyber-secure society not just in Singapore, but also across the globe.
The Ideal Candidate must be a self-starter who embraces the challenges associated with a start-up company and enjoys being a part of the success story. You should be comfortable with value-selling SaaS solutions and technologies to customers across varying domains in a competitive landscape.
- Actively engage with the marketing efforts for targeted lead generation
- Qualify and manage inside sales leads and opportunities for large accounts
- Execute the full sales cycle for small to mid-size accounts
- Provide necessary in-office support for enterprise-focused outside sales
- Build sustainable, trust-based relationships with early customers and adopters
- Track and create data-driven reports to influence product development based on market needs and trends
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science/IT or similar
- At least 1 year of phone sales or sales support experience with SaaS products/solutions
- Must be familiar with fundamental IT concepts and terminologies
- Prior experience with JIRA, Zendesk Suite, HubSpot or similar services is preferred
- Prior experience or specialization in the cyber-security domain is a huge plus
Contact Michelle Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.