Inside Sales Representative
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$54000 per annum|
A global leader in the automation industry, is seeking a highly qualified Inside Sales Representative to join a fast-growing team focusing on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics.
The ideal candidate is expected to play a fundamental role in achieving the ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. This is a Singapore based role.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closurer
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline
- Open to Fresh graduates
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Proven inside sales experience is advantageous
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.