Insurance Product Manager
- Product design, implementation, product launch and post-launch.
- The product design stage will include competitive analysis against similar products in the market, as well as researching for similar products in the region.
- The implementation stage will include engaging the Product Development Team to ensure that systems are ready for the launch.
- During the launch stage, the product manager is responsible to ensure that all marketing collaterals and any launch communications are ready.
- During the post-launch stage, the product manager needs to track the sales performance of the products, as well as conduct post-mortem to analyse what went well, and what could have been improved.
- Responsible for the first few sessions of product training.
Looking for someone who has these abilities and skills,
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand complex life insurance product levers.
- Relationship management
- Working Experience 3-8 years in life insurance, preferably in a product or project management role.
- Familiarity with the Integrated Shield guidelines for medical and group products would be an added advantage.
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853