Our client is an Australian fin-tech startup. Its core product is the multinational payment platform which integrates swap transaction, FX etc. By combining industry-leading technology obtaining financial licenses in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Europe, it serves quite a few very well-known enterprise companies in financial, Internet, and e-commerce industries. They have received more than USD100 million investment recently and expanding very aggressively across the whole APAC region.
This role is responsible for articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users from enterprise organizations and channel partners, matching their business processes with its Payment and FX processing services. Right candidates must be able to identify and troubleshoot technical issues and ensure Integrations follow best practice guidelines that enhance the consumer experience. Some key stakeholders will be sales, product management and account management team.
Ideal candidate should meet below requirements
- 3+ years professional experience in managing multiple projects with external customers, preferably in an Implementation or Project Management role. Ideally you will come from the banking, payment, fintech or e-commerce industry.
- Professional and engaging communication skills with ability to adjust communication to any audience is a critical requirement for this position.
- Ability to rapidly understand new products and demonstrate adaptive problem-solving skills.
- Experienced knowledge of Web Services, Json, HTML/HTTP.
- Understand at least one of the major programming languages (PHP, Java, C++, ASP, C#, Python).
- Excellent knowledge of the Ecommerce, Internet/Software and/or Payments (Banking, FX, SWIFT, Credit Card, Gateways and Processors, Local Payments) industries would be a strong plus.
If you have what it takes, please contact Annie Shi on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1543950
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.