Intellimatch support (L2)
|Salary:||S$250.00 - S$350.00 per day|
Production Support Analyst (Intellimatch) wanted for a leading global bank!
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region, and has their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Production Support Analyst to join their IT team. As part of the team, you will play a critical role to monitor and maintain the availability of their critical systems in settlement, reference, accounting and reconciliation operations on their Intellimatch system. Your role will also be key in providing day to day support for business end users will be required to ensure smooth transactions for the bank.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in production / BAU support
- Has at least 3 years of experience on Intellimatch systems
- Good knowledge in Unix, bash or shell scripting
- Comfortable with 24/7 support basis and providing Out- of - Office support
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with end users
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 41387. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.