Internal Audit Associate Manager - Regional
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||great bonus scheme|
Our client is an established pharmaceutical MNC looking for a Regional Internal Audit Assistant Manager for their Singapore office.
- Internal audit - regional
- Risk assessment
You will be part of the regional team reporting into Regional Director. There will a lot of travelling involve in this role responsible for leading, planning, organizing and executing internal audits throughout the Company across the region and working alongside the global team. You will assist in comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and program as well as recommend business focused solutions and influence changes for improvement, and assist in preparing audit reports and other ad-hoc projects such as investigations. Key stakeholders will include both country level and regional leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree and above
- As least 8 years of internal and/or external audit experience
- Open to travel on regular basis, at least 50%
- CIA or CA a plus
- You must have strong analytical skill set
- Able to handle a fast paced environment
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Strong Communications and able to articulate and partner with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work independently and be hands on when needed
- The ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality is critical
Attractive salary package.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649