Internal Audit - Corporate Banking - VP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||£140000.00 - £180000.00 per annum|
- Strategically plan Internal Audit assignments within a set timeframe.
- Lead and manage a small team on Audit assignments
- To conduct Internal Audit assignments to mitigate current and future risk.
- To work with stakeholders and regulators within the business and externally.
- Conduct written assessments and present Internal Audit findings to Senior Management.
- Ad hoc work as required.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- People management experience.
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking products and services (trade finance, commodity finance, loans, project financing, syndications, funds transfers etc).
- Report writing skill, good to excellent written and spoken English.
- Financial statements analysis / credit evaluation.
- University degree.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620, or Joshua.email@example.com or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700