Internal Audit - Functions - AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum|
- Conduct audit assessments across a variety of functions within the business in Singapore and regionally, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Escalation of any Audit issues.
- To contribute towards Internal Audit policy and methodology to improve audit planning.
- Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders within and without the business.
- Write and present audit reports to the Head of Internal Audit and senior managers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Accounting / Audit qualification is strongly preferred (including e.g. IIA, ACA, ACCA, CPA).
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620, or Joshua.email@example.com or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700