Internal Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$78000.00 - S$91000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global leader in the electronic manufacturing industry, is looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to lead their internal audit function. This role is a new headcount under their audit division and would be an integral part of developing and setting up the audit function.
Reporting to the CFO, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Perform financial audits across the APAC region
- Identify gaps and suggest recommendations for best course of action
- Provide training to new employees on current procedures and policies
- Deal with external auditors during audits
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in the Internal Audit function ideally with commercial exposure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% time (This will reduce over time)
- Team management experience is advantageous
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 43120
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506