Internal Audit Manager
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Fast track development and progression opportunity
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- Good remuneration package with benefits
Our client is one of the leading food and nutrition brands in their industry is looking for an experienced and dynamic Internal Audit Manager based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity to join a leader who has a clear vision and mission and accelerating growth in emerging markets.
The role is a Regional portfolio where you will be responsible for financial and operational audits of the companies. You will perform audits and evaluation of business and financial controls, policies, and procedures. You will work on new implementation, special audit projects and support the audit work program with continuous improvement.
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting with a completed professional qualification
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in internal audit and prior external auditor background with international working experience
- Expected traveling of 50%
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High flexibility, adaptability to work in a multi-cultural environment and able to connect with people from different culture.
How To Apply
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1106632