Internal Audit - Wealth Management - VP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage internal audit engagements related to Wealth Management to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls.
- Be able to perform risk assessment of various businesses and assist in defining the audit strategy for the unit.
- Deliver the audit plan established in conjunction with the Functional Audit Teams and identify areas of risk.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and risk-related issues at business unit level.
- Perform, support, lead or manage where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements within established standards and timelines.
- Perform regular risk assessment and continuous monitoring activities for areas of responsibility.
- When leading an audit engagement, provide interim performance feedback to team members.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
Qualifications And Skills
- Experienced internal auditor, risk professional or business practitioner with an extensive background in Wealth Management, with focus on Product management, Suitability and sales controls.
- Accounting / Audit qualification preferred (including e.g. ACA, ACCA, IIA, CA, CPA)
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Strong communicator with an ability to influence
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to commit to up to 30% business travel
For more information please contact Joshua Poltock on (65) 68545620 or click on APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1550700