|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is one of the global top leading media and digital marketing companies. They are currently looking for outstanding candidate to join their regional internal audit team that require to travel within the region.
- Assist the managers to ensure that the department objectives are met and the successful delivery of the audit plan for the region.
- Supervise and undertake audit projects that meet departmental and other appropriate standards (e.g. IIA).
- Work with the Risk & Audit management team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Regional & Country CEO and CFOs).
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Establish risk-based audit programs and determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Ensure management actions plans for control issues identified are followed-up in a timely manner to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Prepare and assist the managers with the preparation of any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other Regional & Global team members to ensure audit work and other projects undertaken throughout the Group provides appropriate assurance.
- Assist the managers to deliver ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training)
- Minimum 7 years of internal audit experience, or mixture of external and internal audit experience
- Willing to travel, up to 50%
- Strong stakeholder's management skills within a dynamic organization culture
- Strong analytical mindset
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874268