Internal Auditor - Wealth Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$140000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
A Well-established Wealth Management Business in Asia is seeking for a VP level lead auditor.
Reporting directly to the Director, you will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework. You will implement dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business and successfully implement risk-based audits both locally and globally and undertake audit assignments, draft audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, and validate closure of issues. You will be required to complete all work assigned to them on a timely basis including ad hoc projects and special investigations. You will pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business, and respective support areas.
To be successful, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and a professional accounting or audit qualification
- 7 years of Audit experience gained from the Asset Management, Wealth Management / Private Banking environment
- Demonstrated experience in risk-focused controls/systems based auditing techniques
- Experience in data analytical tools or software
- Knowledge of asset management and wealth management products and regulations
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Madeline Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 171605
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1216297