Internal Communications Manager (IT)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. They are currently recruiting for an Internal Communications manager within the Internal Technology & operations (ITO) space to join their team. This is a great opportunity due to its global reach and would expand your skillset immensely.
Reporting to the Head of ITO Communications, you will look to implement communication plans to deliver information across the bank globally and engage the staff with high quality experience. You would be expected to deliver internal news, content and success stories effectively which demonstrate ITO strategy and also adapt new channels of communications to keep the employees engaged. Other key responsibilities would include event planning, curating content, infographics and videos.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Journalism/content development background as an advantage
- Experience with latest best practice and trends in internal communications and employee engagement
- IT background would be preferred
- Strong editorial, writing and video
- Comfortable with technology and digital channels of communication
- Strong emphasis on multi-tasking ability to prioritise workload
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 30460
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.