Internal Controls & Compliance Manager, APAC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$160000 per annum|
Exciting Career Prospects as Internal Controls & Compliance Manager, APAC with a Fortune 500 MNC
Our client is indisputably the global leader in its sector of industry and is also a universally recognised brand name in their sector. With a commitment to growing their APAC markets in the coming years, the company will be ramping their regional team up to better support the expansion plans. As such, they are looking to recruit a proven leader as Internal Controls and Compliance Manager (APAC).
Reporting to the Global Compliance Head directly and on a dotted line into the Global Finance Director in Singapore, this proven leader will be an individual contributor initially (in the longer term potentially managing a team of 2 pax). You will be responsible for the entire regional controls and compliance function. With the business evolving from a country model to a regional model; key responsibilities include being a trusted advisor on IFRS related issues, bridging between the HQ and the in-country accounting teams in APAC and driving global process / controls / compliance improvement projects such as implementation of standard controls & Procure-to-Pay / Order-To-Cash initiatives. With some accounting / audit background and good controls / compliance improvements experience, the role holder will be coordinating the controls/processes and reporting for the region; including advising and training the region and functions on best practices implementation.
With concrete plans towards centralizing the regional work over these 2 years, this role will be tangibly contributing and building strong pillars for success and continued career development.
The organization has a proven track record in developing high potential talents across business units, functions and regions therefore will be an exciting entry point for a go-getting individual.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and ACCA / CPA / CA equivalent qualification
- Prior experience gained within highly sales-driven; fast-paced MNCs & demonstrating strong understanding of these business models will be highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 - 8 years in total of audit and internal controls/compliance experience, with proven hands on experience in centralizing / improving teams & processes ideal
- Mandarin language skills highly preferred to deal with the China market
- Commercially Savvy Individual with Strong Analytical Skills essential
- Go-getting attitude towards work, First class communication, people and influencing skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC51003.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117