International Privacy & Compliance Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A large technology company is seeking a data privacy professional to join the team as an International Privacy & Compliance Manager. This role will be based in Singapore, with frequent travel globally.
Responsibilities for this role includes driving data privacy compliance with internal stakeholders, as well as to develop strong relationships with external stakeholders including regulators and industry partners.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 5 years' experience in compliance, and 2 years in privacy functions
- Strong ability to manage and deliver on projects and stretch goals
- Familiarity working in fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent communications (written & spoken) and stakeholder management skills
- Advantageous to have experience working with regulators, CIPP or other information security certifications, and/or experience working in cloud / technology industrys
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098