International Sales Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- European MNC
- Leading media brands
- Strong global exposure
Our client is a prestigious media company with a large number of highly regarded brands under their umbrella. With a clear market leading position with some of their high-end media publications and platforms, they are the first choice of information across Asia and other markets.
As the International Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenues from international territories back into publisher markets through direct client sales as well as an international network of media representatives. You will also develop and maintain new and existing client, agency and media representative relationships with an aim of identifying new revenue opportunities. As part of your regional remit, you will work with local sales, marketing and editorial teams to develop creative advertising sales solutions and presentations for clients and agencies. Your role will also involve working with the Asia Pacific regional team on key account pitching and implementation, as and when required.
- 7+ years of media advertising sales experience or client management experience from a media agency
- Proven track record of delivering revenue targets with a strong customer experience focus
- Prior experience with luxury brands is a big advantage
- Prior regional exposure is important
- Entrepreneurial and adaptability to a fast changing environment is critical to a successful candidature
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117.