|Salary:||S$96000.00 - S$108000.00 per annum|
InTune Engineer wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Leading financial institution
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore.
They are currently looking for an InTune Engineer to join their Infrastructure Engineering team. Reporting to the End User Experience manager, you will be heavily involved in hands- on engineering by introducing new features on InTune to roll out to O365 tenants and help to automate repetitive tasks to empower the organization explore the true efficiency of cloud adoption. You will also be responsible for managing the existing Intune and O365 deployment and ensuring seamless roll out of new features and functionalities rolled out by Microsoft.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 7 - 10 years of SCCM Engineering experience, with at least 3 years of engineering experience on InTune
- Strong automation experience using PowerShell scripting
- Strong experience working on O365/ M365 applications and services.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure will be a plus
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.