Inventory Control Assistant
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$1700.00 - S$2000.00 per month|
Inventory Control Assistant - Singapore
My client is a well-known European company within the Logistics industry. Looking for a Logistics candidate who can run the inventory systems. This will be in Jurong.
You will be reporting into the Warehouse Manager. The Inventory Control Assistant will support all stock control activities in Singapore to ensure that stock movement tally between system and physical flows. Scope of the service is for both business to business (B2B) and eCommerce clients. Open to fresh graduates.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Run inventory reports in the systems
- Monitor and ensure that the stock movement are reflected correctly in the systems and tally with the physical operations
- Resolve system issues related to inventory management
- Support in preparing export shipments packing lists
- Supervise and assist during the warehouse stock takes and help in verifying variances
- Write off and adjustments from cycle count/stock count, based on instructions provided by the Warehouse Manager and/or the Supply Chain Director
- Support the Warehouse Manager in gathering data about stock movements and running monthly KPIs
- Correcting or adjusting picklist in WMS
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC #Supplychain #Logistics
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.