Leading and growing 3PL company is looking to hire a Material/Inventory Manager for their growing operations.
Responsibilities for the Materials /Inventory Manager
- Lead all internal materials management activities
- Communicate with operations on shortages, anticipated shortages, expediting status etc.
- Provide vision, direction, focus to direct reports of inventory planners, and actively support their development
- Manage on ordering model parameters, quotes files, safety stock etc. to optimize inventory levels
- Lead and manage annual physical inventory process
- Assist the logistics and purchasing teams to source the lowest total cost solution
- Communicate with buyers on issues relating to supplier performance; billing, receiving and quality
- Review monthly reports prepared by Inventory Planners to ensure accuracy
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of material master data
Requirements for the candidate
- Bachelor's degree is required - preferred in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Industrial Technology
- Strong track record of experience as a Materials Manager or Inventory Manager Management
- Prior experience and proficiency with integrated Materials and Production systems is required like SAP/MRP
- Knowledgeable in FMCG and Healthcare business an advantage
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.