|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Leading and growing 3PL company is looking to hire a Material/Inventory Manager for their growing operations.
Responsibilities for the Materials /Inventory Manager
- Lead all internal materials management activities
- Communicate with operations on shortages, anticipated shortages, expediting status etc.
- Provide vision, direction, focus to direct reports of inventory planners, and actively support their development
- Manage on ordering model parameters, quotes files, safety stock etc. to optimize inventory levels
- Lead and manage annual physical inventory process
- Assist the logistics and purchasing teams to source the lowest total cost solution
- Communicate with buyers on issues relating to supplier performance; billing, receiving and quality
- Review monthly reports prepared by Inventory Planners to ensure accuracy
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of material master data
Requirements for the candidate
- Bachelor's degree is required - preferred in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Industrial Technology
- Strong track record of experience as a Materials Manager or Inventory Manager Management
- Prior experience and proficiency with integrated Materials and Production systems is required like SAP/MRP
- Knowledgeable in FMCG and Healthcare business an advantage
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.