My client is in the B2B industry and are looking to fill out a Inventory Planner role for their growing organisation. You will be responsible for the Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly forecast on movement of inventory/products. Analysis forecast accuracy; provide forecast vs. projection report on a bi-weekly basis.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Stock & inventory Management
- Define target stock for different product group/items level in alignment with global stocking policy and market requirement. Reviewing product mix to ensure that sufficient inventory is available to meet sales goals and customer requirements.
- Creating a master schedule to establish the sequences and lead-times of each of the products to meet shipping dates and inventory levels according to required forecast or customer orders.
- Expediting operations that delay schedules and altering schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure that their market and customer knowledge and plans are reflected in the forecast & determine future sales objectives, opportunities and promotions.
- Constantly validate Sales forecast from counties/ territory and understand drivers for demand or supply changes.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
Purchasing & Supplier Management
- Negotiate cost and lead time with approved suppliers. Develop, evaluate, and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Resolve issues related to supplier quality, pricing, and delivery in a timely manner.
- Work with receiving, receiving inspection, and accounts payable to ensure parts and inventory are received, passed inspection and invoiced consistent with the purchase order. Evaluate/review quotations.
Looking for candidates who have 3 - 5 years of experience in inventory management within the B2B industry. Strong computer skills with advanced Excel Skills such as Pivot Table and V-Lookup.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.