|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month + bonus|
Urgent and existing position
One of our client, a packaging company is looking for an Inventory Planner to join a dynamic team in Singapore. Your role will be to manage the inventory and service levels of a portfolio of products within agreed guidelines and to be accountable for all aspects of on time supply performance of this portfolio.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Manage the inventory and manage each stock schedule by item total supply chain
- Daily action manages from MRP for a set portfolio of items, across multiple countries
- Maintain forecasts for each item through validation with the Sales community
- Regular communication with sales to ensure on track & provide visibility where required
- Place all orders on plants where required
- Customer Service management & response
- More than 3-4 years of experience in Inventory Planning and End to End Supply Chain
- Strong personal accountability matched with the ability to integrate within team focused environment
- Demonstrates the edge required to make the tough yes and no decisions
- Highly analytical, Process driven results oriented task focused, Strong Organisational Skills
- An ability to maintain focus when managing competing demands.
- High-level communication skills and ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
APPLY NOW AS00043631 - firstname.lastname@example.org