|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Work and partner with Premier Banking Relationship Manager and provide timely and relevant investment advisory given client's financial objectives and needs profile.
- Utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
- Facilitate book building of Structured products orders in a cost-effective, speedy and accurate manner
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit
- Key Measurable:
- Meeting IA's scorecard via a combination of financial (Revenue, AUM, RM Participation Rate) and non-financial (Portfolio Reviews, Advocating WM house views and Sales & Service Quality) metrics
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
- Experience in Portfolio Penetration
- Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
- Product Knowledge & Advisory Service
- Self-Starter with strong Interpersonal and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.