- Work and partner with Premier Banking Relationship Manager and provide timely and relevant investment advisory given client's financial objectives and needs profile.
- Utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
- Facilitate book building of Structured products orders in a cost-effective, speedy and accurate manner
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit
- Key Measurable:
- Meeting IA's scorecard via a combination of financial (Revenue, AUM, RM Participation Rate) and non-financial (Portfolio Reviews, Advocating WM house views and Sales & Service Quality) metrics
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
- Experience in Portfolio Penetration
- Advanced Financial Markets & Concepts
- Product Knowledge & Advisory Service
- Self-Starter with strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong command of Mandarin is advantageous as it would require engaging with Chinese speaking clients from North Asia and within ASEAN
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.