Investment Analyst (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$56000 per annum|
The analyst will support the CTI APAC Investment Manager and is responsible for supporting CTI APAC Project investment related processes and reporting.
- Yearly budgeting process for investments
- Governance of the project spends
- Weekly/Monthly review & reporting of actual investment spend status
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests from CTI APAC Management, and lead efforts in the analysis and generation of management reports.
- Work, liaise and coordinate with the Global CTI Investment Management Team, Project Managers, Regional Domains Heads and Team Coordinators, and also operational partners like Finance
- Bachelors in Business, finance or related fields
- Strong skills in financial planning, presentations and communication. Very strong influencing and partnering skills
- Very numerate with excellent excel skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills, experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management and technical support teams
Interested candidates who are able to start work immediately with the relevant experience are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257