Investment Banking Team Secretary (4 month contract)
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$72000 per annum|
If you are an experienced secretary in the banking industry and is able to start work immediately, please apply for the following Executive Assistant role with our client which is a global Investment Bank. Your role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to a team of bankers.
Duties are both semi-complex and confidential in nature requiring the use of discretion. Individuals regularly follow and apply established company departmental policies, procedures and standards in making day-to-day decisions.
- Well organized, mature, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Professional and service oriented;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Flexible and willing to handle last minute changes and issues as they arise
- Strong work ethic and strong sense of urgency
- Eager to get involved and fully participate in the team, "can do "attitude
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions;
- Time management - ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- High degree of common sense and a willingness to assume responsibility
- Tactful and good communication skills in dealing with all levels of people
- Sense of confidentiality
- Good Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
Candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257