Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Investment Compliance, VP - Asset Manager
Our client is a well-established asset manager with its headquarter in Singapore, looking for an "Investment Compliance" professional for their middle office team at AVP/VP level.
- Working Location: Central Singapore
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Product knowledge: Global Markets
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, client, and risk frameworks in pre-trade activities.
- Code, review, test, and implement compliance rules across various platforms.
- Assess and communicate the impact of global regulations on equity deal structures.
- Analyze and propose implementation strategies for new and existing regulations.
- Stay updated on regulatory developments and inform relevant business units.
- Apply regulatory compliance to new products, markets, and change management.
- Min 10 years experience in a investment compliance or a similar position, preferably in the buyside/banking environment.
- Bachelor's degree in either Accounting/Finance, Business, Legal.
- Good understanding of regulations and investment monitoring requirements.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend