Investment Risk Analyst (Contract) - 3 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a leading US based commodities firm with offices all across the globe. With marketing technology being an upcoming trend within the Financial Services sector, this firm is looking to hire a talented Marketing Automation Analyst to be based in Singapore to cover the APAC region.
For this role, You will support daily operations of Risk Management Department, Produce and deliver periodic investment risk reporting and analytics to internal clients (i.e. Investment writers, Portfolio managers. Assist with automation of work processes, Maintain and manage data required for risk reporting requirements, Develop and prepare periodic reporting materials to evaluate risk and support risk agenda.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with Python and Excel/VBA or comparable analysis tools.
- Experience in the use of risk analytical tools including Bloomberg PORT, MSCI BarraOne, FactSet and other leading risk systems, will be advantageous.
- Clear, logical thinker with strong analytical skills and natural curiosity.
- Ability to work independently, with strong attention to details, and deliver high quality work in timely manner.
- Self-motivated and excellent team player.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081