Investment Risk Manager
A global, well established fund is on the lookout for an Investment Risk Manager. This will be focused on the Equities Portfolio.
Being part of the front office team, the incumbent is responsible for advising the CIO on all investment risks and activities. Acting as a partner, rather than policing, the individual is expected to look at the upside, on gains and advise the portfolio managers. He/she will also develop portfolio risk analytics across a range of qualitative and quantitative risk metrics. This role is critical to ensure that the CIO and team are receiving an optimal portfolio return profile.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 3 - 7 years of experience in a similar investment risk or investment analysis or research position in the buy-side or sell-side
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exposure to equities products, and strong understanding of that asset class
- Degree in Economics/Financial Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.