|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading Global Asset Management Firm looking to hire a Financial writer to join their Singapore team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating thought leadership content and investment-related content across a range of products equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and quant strategies. You will be working very closely with the portfolio managers to write and repackage market, investment related and educational content for a variety of audiences across the traditional and digital platforms.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 10 years' experience in investment writing, editing in the financial services industry or journalism industry
- Good knowledge about financial markets and passion for writing
- Good understanding about equities, fixed income, and multi-asset classes will be a plus
- Ability to spot market trends and expertise in generating thought leadership content using economic data
- Ability to liaise and work with senior stakeholders
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 045328
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.