Investor Relations Manager, Fund
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
A growing hedge fund is hiring an Investor Relations Manager.
This fund looks across Private Equity, real estate and M&A. A newly created headcount in the business, this individual will be responsible for raising funds, understanding the business development process and able to prepare and collate business content to persuade potential clients. He/she will work with prospects, clients, and potential partners to understand the firm's business needs and participate in or lead technical meetings and presentations. The incumbent will also collaborate with the Marketing team on the delivery of localised marketing activities
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5 -10 years of experience in a similar investor relations role
- Good network of clients in Institutional/ HNW space in the region
- Excellent skills in community, financing, and negotiation, preferably to have financing resources
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining schedules and adhering to budgets.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to speak mandarin to communicate with key stakeholder in China
- Team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098