IoT Specialist--No working visa provided
|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$12000.00 per month + bonus|
- As an IoT Specialist, you will lead of development system diagram, current loop design, signal process improvement, etc.
- As an IoT Specialist, you will take a pivotal role in helping to grow client relationships in the IoT/M2M segment, supporting our commercial teams in meetings with existing and potential customers through your subject matter and industry expertise.
- You will write analysis which gives our clients unique insight into emerging opportunities across enterprise and consumer IoT services, including vertical insight in the maritime, oil and gas, power and renewables industry etc.
- You will collaborate with the broader team of analyst and domain experts to use their market and technical knowledge to fulfil projects.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate IoT solution sales and customer usage.
- You will be the thought leader in IoT space, sharing your expertise, coaching others, and leading by example across technical communities
- Excellent knowledge of IoT markets and technologies.
- The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the Internet of Things space integrating with the customers architecture required
- 6+ years of related experience in IoT technical roles required.
- High-level expertise in IoT Integration platforms or complex industrial system integrations.
- Knowledge in sensor network data protocols such as MQTT, AMQP, HTTPS, OPC UA, Modbus over RS485 and TCP .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Certification in IoT and cloud platform technologies preferred.
- Certification in information security preferred.
- Energetic and outgoing, committed to innovation. Creative and exploratory
- Team-player reaching out to relevant parts of our organization
- Ability to put the right amount of curiosity and efforts into emerging technologies and trends, quickly measure the "what's in it for us" factor
- Practical experience with implementation on Marine, Oil and Gas industries is highly valued.
- Continuously seeking inspiration through external communities, meetups and conferences
- Sociable, creating a good atmosphere and recognize that feedback is the fuel of high performing teams
- Cross business area collaboration