IRFS 17 modeling actuary
* Strong insurance and insurtech platform in Singapore
* Global brand and good company culture
* Promising career progress
Our client is a global insurqance firm with strong presence in Asia market. They are one of the top insurance firm in Singapore. They are looking for a modeling actuary to join thier IFRS17 team.
- Develop / enhance the actuarial models (Prophet, DCS and SQL program) to incorporate the IFRS17 requirements
- Support the merging of IFRS17 related development / enhancement into historic models for transition
- Provide guidance and support to other teams for development of the Prophet-based impact assessment and transition tool
- Responsible for model development for the new MI and financial analysis
- Merge all IFRS17 related changes to the master valuation model
- Perform model optimization
- Work with the Solution workstream to implement any new model control under IFRS17 reporting
- Support BAU work in the Modelling team and any other modelling projects
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974