Infrastructure Service Delivery and Operations Director wanted for a leading financial institution!
- Leading financial institution
- High profile role
- Opportunity to set strategic roadmap
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Service Delivery and Operations Director to lead their infrastructure team. As a Director of the Infrastructure team, you will take accountability in leading and managing the end to end delivery of Infrastructure Technology Solutions for the Asia business. You will chart the strategic roadmap and direction at an operational level by acting as a bridge to work closely with stakeholders from different line of business. You will also play a pivotal role in overseeing all Infrastructure Service Delivery matters in the region, including but not limited to Audit, Governance, Compliance etc.
To qualify, you will need to have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields of study
- Strong background and experience in IT Operations and Service delivery with at least 15 years of experience
- Proven track record in setting the Infrastructure roadmap at an operational level and working closely with senior stakeholders from different line of business, such as technology and operations
- Experience in providing operational oversight in all infrastructure service delivery matters such as Audit, Governance, projects, incident and problem management etc.
- Strong experience in working closely with regional CIO and IT leadership to ensure on-going focus on re-usability, scalability etc.
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 216692. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.