ISDA Negotiator (12 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Summary: Responsible for drafting, negotiating and managing a wide variety of contracts; reviewing procurement, technology and other vendor related matters/agreements; providing legal advice and guidance on compliance matters; contributing to the overall legal risk analysis function of the company.
* Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
* Develop financial plans based on analysis of clients' financial status, and discuss financial options with clients.
* Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations.
* Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities. Identify potential clients, using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, or personal contacts.
* Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
* Review, draft and advise on a variety of commercial documents such as licenses, outsourcing, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, supply agreements, purchasing and procurement documents and consulting agreements.
* Provide legal advice and support to IT, strategic sourcing and other business units.
* Manage and contribute to team requirements to help create and improve standard legal work, processes and tools
* Analyze and apply federal and state laws, regulations and regulator guidance, self-regulatory programs, and corporate policies related to privacy, data security and consumer privacy.
* Review, negotiate, draft, and edit privacy related contractual terms.
* Bachelor's Degree and a J.D. degree from a well-regarded U.S. law school required.
* 8-10 years experience required
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257