ISDA Negotiator (contract until end of the year)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month|
This position provides the opportunity to work with and support a wide range of markets businesses across several countries in Asia Pacific. You will work closely with Legal and Compliance colleagues across the region, as well as with stakeholders in Risk, Operations and other areas. The role will involve regular contact with clients across the Asia Pacific region.
The Regional Markets & Securities Services Legal Department provides legal advisory and documentation services for markets sales and trading desks, fund services and custodial services throughout the Asia Pacific region. You will assist with negotiation of trading documentation for the department.
- Negotiation and preparation of ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA and other markets and securities services trading documentation; negotiation of ancillary trading documentation, including review of corporate documentation, security and collateral documentation.
- Coordination and tracking of regulatory documentation requirements and deviation approvals.
- Management of data inputting for trading documentation and interaction with other regional support teams regarding trading documentation data systems and related queries, amendments.
- Participation in global documentation remediation projects.
- A minimum of at least 2-3 years of legal or paralegal experience in document negotiation
- Fluency in English; the ability to read and write additional languages is an advantage.
A skilled negotiator who can actively work with a wide range of colleagues of varying seniority in both business and support roles to respond to a broad range of needs and develop business-friendly solutions to requirements while balancing compliance with multiple legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
LLB, JD or similar legal or paralegal qualification.
- Effective communication abilities
- Ability to manage a significant portfolio of concurrent negotiations
- Ability to work in a team; adaptability
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257