ISDA/Legal Negotiator (12 months contract)
|Salary:||S$130000 - S$150000 per annum|
- Reviewing and analyzing existing documentation in place with international offices, UK affiliate to determine appropriateness for the counterparties to be transferred to the Singapore Branch
- Drafting and negotiating derivative trading agreements with the Bank's counterparties in various jurisdictions within Asia Pacific and globally;
- Providing expert consultative services to the Bank's internal stakeholders and counterparties on UK legal and regulatory requirements, documentation and market issues; and
- Building relationships with both internal and external client groups.
- Significant experience with ISDA Master Agreements, loan agreements and other financing documents, repurchase and securities lending documentation in various jurisdictions within Asia;
- Experience in investment banking and capital markets in a large financial institution;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and attention to detail; and
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257