ISDA/Legal Negotiator (12 months contract)
- Reviewing and analyzing existing documentation in place with international offices, UK affiliate to determine appropriateness for the counterparties to be transferred to the Singapore Branch
- Drafting and negotiating derivative trading agreements with the Bank's counterparties in various jurisdictions within Asia Pacific and globally;
- Providing expert consultative services to the Bank's internal stakeholders and counterparties on UK legal and regulatory requirements, documentation and market issues; and
- Building relationships with both internal and external client groups.
- Significant experience with ISDA Master Agreements, loan agreements and other financing documents, repurchase and securities lending documentation in various jurisdictions within Asia;
- Experience in investment banking and capital markets in a large financial institution;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and attention to detail; and
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format .
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.