IT Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$140000 per annum + Fantastic benefits|
My client - a multi-billion dollar business is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager due to the expansion of the business. My client has a proven track record and a solid reputation known globally. They have more than 10,000 employees working for this organization and has been known to give a strong platform for growth and great visibility with senior management.
Reporting directly to the VP Audit, this IT Audit Manager will take the lead any IT Audit projects, planning and performing risk-based audits of the IT environment. As a people-leader, you will plan and conduct audit of applications, evaluate and review the effectiveness of the IT Systems internal controls, reliability and integrity. Under your guidance, you will manage multiple assignments and provide technical consultation to the Group Audit Team.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- 10 years of IT Audit experience in a large organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT mainframe, information system and networks
- Familiar with anti-fraud auditing, IT forensic, risk management and planning of technical audits
- Top tier communication and interpersonal skills in communicating with senior management
- Travelling is to be expected (up to 40%)
- CISA and CIA certifications are required and minimally a Bachelor's Degree
Interested and qualified candidates, do send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117