IT Audit Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$150000 - S$180000 per annum + Variable Bonus and Benefits|
My client - a multibillion dollar business is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager due to the needs of the business growth. My client has a proven track record and a solid reputation known globally. They are known to be one of the largest shipping business and has continued expansion despite challenging times.
Reporting directly to the VP Audit, this IT Senior Audit Manager will take the lead any IT Audit projects, planning and performing risk based audits of the IT environment. As a people-leader, you will plan and conduct audit of applications, evaluate and review the effectiveness of the IT Systems internal controls, reliability and integrity. Under your guidance, you will manage multiple assignments and provide technical consultation to the Group Audit Team.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- 10 years of IT Audit experience in a large international organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT mainframe, information system and networks
- Familiar with anti-fraud auditing, IT forensic, risk management and planning of technical audits
- Top tier communication and interpersonal skills in communicating with senior management
- Travelling is to be expected (up to 40%)
- CISA certification is required and minimally a Bachelor's Degree
Interested and qualified candidates, do send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117