|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$45500.00 - S$52000 per annum|
Our client, a global manufacturing, and precision engineering company, is actively looking to hire a strong IT auditor due to unforeseen growth and development in their business. Singapore houses their regional HQ and this role will be responsible for managing and leading the IT audit engagements.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Control, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage all IT audit engagements
- Perform risk assessment activities
- Work closely with the internal audit teams to support various internal audit engagements
- Deal with external Audit auditors
- Develop key areas of improvement and drive process improvements
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an external audit firm or commercial company doing IT audit
- Keen to learn and able to work in a matrix organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 42386
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506